Act Your Age: Parts still available
Many of the parts have been cast but we are still looking for 2 ladies to take on principle roles. These roles are Valerie and Jenny.
Valerie – Valerie is the owner-manager of Celebrity Sanctuary. Things started to go wrong for her 10 years ago when her teenage daughter ran away. She’s been trying to make a go of it since with various business enterprises. This clinic for celebrities is the latest venture – and it looks as if this too is about to go to the wall. But now that ‘Victoria’ is coming it could mean salvation . . . the last chance for Valerie to turn her life around.
Jenny – Heavily disguised, she checks in as Mrs Smith although her real name is Jenny. She is to marry soon but wants first to come to terms with her past. At 15, she ran away from home. She has been tipped off (by Pat it turns out) that her estranged mother runs the clinic and so she wants to see for herself before deciding whether to reveal herself to her mother.
- Return To The Forbidden Pla... — Are you interested in joining us for our next production Return to the Forbidden Planet? Maybe you need some more convincing? Why not join us for our pre-audition workshop/taster sessions? These sessions will be run by our fantastic production team: Director – Chris Knill Musical Director – Nick Eastwood Choreographer – Sarah Rivers Dates [...]
- Act Your Age: Enid Doyle — Next up, Enid What character do you play in Act Your Age?Pat What’s your character like?My character is a jack of all trades Are you similar to your character?I suppose I am similar in a way in as much as I like “tinkering about” What’s your favourite line in the show?I don’t really have a [...]
- Act Your Age: Anne Lindop — Anne now takes a turn answering questions 1. What character do you play in Act Your Age?Valerie, owner of a Celebrity clinic 2. What’s your character like?Business woman, trying to get it right 3. Are you similar to your character?Don’t think so! 4. What’s your favourite line in the show?‘Yeah, life’s a bitch and then [...]
- Act Your Age: Maureen Savag... — It’s Maureen’s turn for a grilling What character do you play in Act Your Age?Angela, an ageing nymphomaniac What’s your character like?Man mad of course, thinks she is sophisticated, attitude can by quite cutting Are you similar to your character?ABSOLUTELY NOT, although some of my fellow luvvies seem to think I was made for the [...]
- Act Your Age: Mike Earle — It’s Mike Earle’s turn to be grilled What character do you play in Act Your Age?Mario What’s your character like?The Italian Lothario – flambouyant and full of himself! Are you similar to your character?No – I’m completely cast against type this time! (?) What’s your favourite line in the show?“Aren’t we doing it right (being [...]