Sleeping Beauty: The Box Office is OPEN!
Tickets for each performance are unavailable after noon on the day of the show (10pm on Friday for the matinee on Saturday and 11am for the Saturday evening performance). If tickets are no longer showing for your chosen performance they may still be available on the door so please come along.
It’s time to buy your tickets for our upcoming Panto: Sleeping Beauty
Tickets can be bought securely on-line via our Box Office using PayPal or your credit card. Alternatively tickets can be bought at Wetherby Library, by post (look for one of our flyers in the shops in the area) or via one of our members.
- Sleeping Beauty: NODA Revie... — The reviews are in: https://www.noda.org.uk/events/reports/sleeping_beauty_81 Thanks again to everyone on and off stage for making this another great show [...]
- Sleeping Beauty: Underway... — We had a great opening night last night so thank you for all those people who came to see us. If you still want to come but don’t have tickets you can buy them on the door, or online for Friday and Saturday performances We promise a fun filled evening and the only person sleeping [...]
- Sleeping Beauty: Opening Ni... — Tonight is the night. Months of rehearsal and finally the curtain goes up at 7:30pm There are still tickets available on the door for tonight and on the door or on-line for the other performances. Please come along and laugh with us and support your local theatre [...]
- Sleeping Beauty: In Boston ... — Did you spot us in Boston Spa yesterday? Prince Valiant, Princess Aurora, Victor and Queen Beryl were out in costume handing out flyers for Sleeping Beauty! They had waving policeman, banter with the local GP (oh yes we did!) and they even chased down the local celebrity Jeff Hordley! Posters are now everywhere to be [...]
- Sleeping Beauty – Mee... — 1. What is your Name? Sue Hughes 2. Who do you play in Sleeping Beauty? Storyteller 3. Describe your character in 5 words engaging, informative, dramatic, humerous 4. Does your character have any annoying traits? No 5. What has been your favourite moment of the rehearsal process? The End 6. What is your favourite line [...]