We’re looking for a guitarist to perform show week to accompany our Nun’s in Nunsense: The Mega-Musical version.
This will be a labout of love for someone (i.e. little to no money) and the individual will need to be able make up their own part as a specific score for guitar doesn’t exist.
So,all in all a CRACKING opportunity!
- NODA Review of Nunsense: Th... — Well, the review is in and……..it’s a good one. Special mention to our Reverend Mother, Co-Choreographer and Wardrobe Mistress Enid Doyle. Have a read for yourselves – you all did yourselves proud. You can read more about Nunsense: The Mega-Musical Version [...]
- Reverend Mother’s Tha... — The Sisters are buried, they’re all 6ft down I’m sure that our antics will be the talk of the town To the Director called Steve who travelled the ’62 I hope he thinks it was worth it – I certainly do Special thanks go to Patrick AKA Nick Who has worked so hard to make [...]
- Time To Kick The Habit! — That’s it. Show’s over. Time to pack up the costumes, remove the make-up and dismantle the set. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this wonderful show: The cast and crew; the front of house team; those you never see who give up their evenings and weekends to help transport and construct the set. And to [...]
- It’s TIME to STEP on ... — Only 2 performances to go, today at 2:30pm and 7:30pm with tickets still available on the door, so please come and join us and enjoy the fun that is Nunsense: The Mega-Musical Version at Linton Memorial [...]
- Nun Should Miss It!! — WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU’VE NOT BEEN TO SEE THE SHOW?!! Oh, you’ve got tickets – that’s [...]