Political Parties Disrupt Latest Production
Before the grease paint has been applied and the lights lit WMTGs latest production has already been distrupted by the General Election.
Called for later this year, the Election will be held on 7 May – what was to be Nunsense: The Mega-Musical Version opening night. And with Linton Village Hall a designated Polling Station that means we’ve had to move our dates.
So we’ll now be opening on 6 May and taking a night off from putting on a performance to let Mssrs Cameron, Milliband, Clegg et. al. do the same. But we’ll be back on stage on the Friday and twice on Saturday.
- NODA Review of Nunsense: Th... — Well, the review is in and……..it’s a good one. Special mention to our Reverend Mother, Co-Choreographer and Wardrobe Mistress Enid Doyle. Have a read for yourselves – you all did yourselves proud. You can read more about Nunsense: The Mega-Musical Version [...]
- Reverend Mother’s Tha... — The Sisters are buried, they’re all 6ft down I’m sure that our antics will be the talk of the town To the Director called Steve who travelled the ’62 I hope he thinks it was worth it – I certainly do Special thanks go to Patrick AKA Nick Who has worked so hard to make [...]
- Time To Kick The Habit! — That’s it. Show’s over. Time to pack up the costumes, remove the make-up and dismantle the set. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this wonderful show: The cast and crew; the front of house team; those you never see who give up their evenings and weekends to help transport and construct the set. And to [...]
- It’s TIME to STEP on ... — Only 2 performances to go, today at 2:30pm and 7:30pm with tickets still available on the door, so please come and join us and enjoy the fun that is Nunsense: The Mega-Musical Version at Linton Memorial [...]
- Nun Should Miss It!! — WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU’VE NOT BEEN TO SEE THE SHOW?!! Oh, you’ve got tickets – that’s [...]