Sleeping Beauty: w/c 22 Aug Rehearsal Update
Tuesday night was a fun-filled night at rehearsal. Despite the warm weather we learnt a happy song and dance routine for the second act of the panto. Only one more full number to block now!
After the break, James and Hannah (Prince and Princess), practised their duet for the first time with the Musical Director, Nick. They hit every harmony and the rest of the cast had goosebumps on the back of their necks. You are in for a treat when you hear it in October!
The night ended with Cath and Simon (Queen and King) practising their duet with the Choreographer, Sarah. You can see them in the picture above.
The principles are set for another rehearsal tonight with the rector, Judith. Keep your eyes peeled to see what we get up to!
- They Call It Murder: Rehear... — The play rehearsal was all go last night with the rehearsal of act 3. While some members of the cast managed a night off rehearsals, Miranda, Gary, Enid were rehearsing under the watchful eye of director and fellow cast mate Mike. The play is looking and sounding fantastic! The cast and are bravely starting to [...]
- Sleeping Beauty: NODA Revie... — The reviews are in: https://www.noda.org.uk/events/reports/sleeping_beauty_81 Thanks again to everyone on and off stage for making this another great show [...]
- Sleeping Beauty: Underway... — We had a great opening night last night so thank you for all those people who came to see us. If you still want to come but don’t have tickets you can buy them on the door, or online for Friday and Saturday performances We promise a fun filled evening and the only person sleeping [...]
- Sleeping Beauty: Opening Ni... — Tonight is the night. Months of rehearsal and finally the curtain goes up at 7:30pm There are still tickets available on the door for tonight and on the door or on-line for the other performances. Please come along and laugh with us and support your local theatre [...]
- Sleeping Beauty: In Boston ... — Did you spot us in Boston Spa yesterday? Prince Valiant, Princess Aurora, Victor and Queen Beryl were out in costume handing out flyers for Sleeping Beauty! They had waving policeman, banter with the local GP (oh yes we did!) and they even chased down the local celebrity Jeff Hordley! Posters are now everywhere to be [...]