Biggest Bar Nun
Will they get the words right on the night after being tongue tied in rehearsal?
- They Call It Murder: Rehear... — The play rehearsal was all go last night with the rehearsal of act 3. While some members of the cast managed a night off rehearsals, Miranda, Gary, Enid were rehearsing under the watchful eye of director and fellow cast mate Mike. The play is looking and sounding fantastic! The cast and are bravely starting to [...]
- Sleeping Beauty: The Countd... — Thursday night saw us practising and tidying up act 2! With only 2 weeks to go every rehearsal from now on is running the show from start to finish. The principals know all their lines and everyone knows all the songs and movement! While we are all getting the usual show nerves we are very [...]
- Sleeping Beauty: Closer and... — Here we go again! Closer and closer we get to the show and the rehearsals become more intense! People are putting the extra touches to the characters and with scripts down now people are expressing their character through movement! Thursdays rehearsal saw us run through a few of the chorus numbers followed by a run [...]
- Sleeping Beauty: James̵... — Rehearsals, Rehearsals and more Rehearsals! Well Its the only way to put on a great show for the lovely audiences we get! Well as you can see from the pictures a lot of work and effort had been put in on Tuesday night from the chorus and principles alike. This was a music and dance rehearsal [...]
- Sleeping Beauty: w/c 22 Aug... — Tuesday night was a fun-filled night at rehearsal. Despite the warm weather we learnt a happy song and dance routine for the second act of the panto. Only one more full number to block now! After the break, James and Hannah (Prince and Princess), practised their duet for the first time with the Musical Director, Nick. [...]